Property ID: 8581185 -
Property ID: 8581185 -
Property ID: 8581185
Type: Recreational Property, Residential Property, Timberland
Address: 520 Taylor Road
Directions: Call agent for directions.
Description: FANTASTIC hunting tract that has a couple barns and a newly built Amish home allowing endless possibilities. The property sits in a nice rural setting offering the opportunity of tranquility. The neighboring farms and area seem clean and friendly. Add this to the diverse habitat and topography features, it makes for years of great hunting and a unique opportunity to get away and raise a family. Lots of deer and turkey sign everywhere on the property and the area has been known for some real shooter bucks. The property also has a small pond on it for some afternoon fishing. Contact listing agent Brian Whitt directly or via text at 937.545.7764 anytime for more information
- Property is located 1/2 hour from Gallipolis, Ohio?and minutes from Rio Grande Ohio
- Easy access to the property using the county roads?
- Raccoon Creek County Park is minutes away offering all day fun; hiking etc.
- Excellent hunting, hiking, ATV riding throughout
- Has some mature timber, White/Red Oaks and Hickory trees that could be select cut in order to recover some of the investment
- Deep valley and ravines offering excellent travel corridors for wildlife
- Estimated annual taxes are $1100
- Mineral rights transfer
- House was built in 2017 and offers about 1100 square feet of space with a lofted bonus room, has utilities; public water, septic/leach field
- Main barn was built in early 1900’s and the barn along the road was built in the mid 1900’s
Contact Name: Brian Whitt
Phone Number: (937) 545-7764
Address1: 5673 Whispering Way
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained
from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation,
expressed or implied, made by
Lands of America
who specializes in land for sale, or any related entity, as to the accuracy
or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions,
change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers
should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.