45361 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 45361: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Miami County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.962, Longitude -84.415
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 5
- PO Box Addresses: 55
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Potsdam, OH 45361 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 45361 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 45337 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 45337 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.4 miles N)
(4.1 miles S)
(4.3 miles WNW)
West Milton, OH
(4.5 miles E)
Ludlow Falls, OH
(4.7 miles ENE)
(5.5 miles WSW)
(5.5 miles SW)
(5.5 miles SW)
(7.2 miles SE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(2.7 miles W)
Five Points, OH
(3.1 miles S)
(3.1 miles SE)
Pinebrook Estates, OH
(3.9 miles E)
Miller Grove, OH
(4.1 miles NW)
(4.1 miles N)
Painter Creek, OH
(5.8 miles NNW)
(6.1 miles ESE)
(6.6 miles S)
(6.6 miles SSE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 45361
Use HTL Address Research for a Ohio Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Ohio Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.